I will meditate on your precepts and fix my eyes on your ways. (Psalm 119:15)
- Science has specifically shown that meditation can help with mental health conditions like depression and anxiety
Meditation makes you happy!
- Scientists are suggesting that behavioral interventions like MSBR could be used as a therapy for people with chronic inflammatory conditions—that means asthma, arthritis, IBS and many, many more!
Meditation helps your body!
- Meditation connects you to God and allows you to listen more. One of my favorite quotes says :
Prayer is when you talk to God; meditation is when you listen to God.
- Studies show that meditation can reduce the craving for alcohol and some substances.
Meditate to help with addictions.
- Research has shown that meditation can improve cognitive functioning and increase telomerase activity, suggesting that it can protect us from the stress-induced aging of our cells.
Meditation keeps you young!
Let us quiet ourselves before you so we may hear you louder. Let us slow down and listen. I pray that we come to you in stillness and calm and receive YOUR peace.
In your sweet sons name.